Monday, March 18, 2013

The Ball Game



The Ball Game by David Packard

This review is done 100% by my five year old son, Max. I will type exactly what he says. He likes comments so feel free to tell him what you think!

"This book was about a ball game. There is one person who hit the ball and got a home run. He slid in home and that was the last part of the game and they won!

I liked this book and it was awesome because it is called the ball game and it is baseball and I like baseball! It was very easy to read and the pictures were really funny! "

4 comments:

  1. Max, baseball is my favorite sport to watch, and when i was younger I liked to play ball with my friends. This sounds like a great book and I bet that person was proud when he hit the ball and they won the game. Keep reading Max!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From Max-"That was so nice of you" said with a HUGE grin on his face!

      Delete
  2. Hi, Max. I'm weird. I don't like baseball too much, but I really like baseball stories. I'm going to have to remember this book when I next see my nephew Aiden because I think he'll like it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From Max- "What? You don't like baseball too much? I do, cuz I play T-Ball! Tell Aiden that it is a good book!"

      Delete