Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lucky Bastard



Lucky Bastard by Deborah Coonts

A cozy mystery from Las Vegas! Several people are murdered and Lucky (yes, that is her name) finds herself trying to solve the mystery.  She runs herself rugged as she learns who she can trust and struggles to put all the pieces together.During all of this, she also has a relationship starting up with a chef.

I thought this book was good. It was a good mystery with lots of clues and characters to follow. The descriptions were good and it was a nice book to get lost in. I did not find there to be much comedy, which I love to see in my cozy mysteries but some of you may not like comedy mixed in.

 I personally thought the last 2 chapters were unnecessary and seemed to go on and on and got boring but to each their own, you may think it was great and a perfect ending. I would love to know what you thought of this book so feel free to leave your own comments.

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment