Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dylan's Day



Dylan's Day by Tim Hutchinson

This cute little dog goes looking for the big fat cat that lives next door and we get to see some of the things he sees like birds, balls and Mrs.Grumpy Face. Then Dylan finds that big fat cat that lives next door and it is not quite as fun as he thought it would be!

This children's book was very cute. My five year old son was able to read it by himself and understand what happened. The pictures were nice and we both loved the funny picture of the big fat cat that lives next door.  There was no real message in this book and that would be the one negative thing I would say. I like to have stories that mean something for my son, but all in all, it was a cute story!

Review from my five year old son- "This book was awesome and the big fat cat was so funny!"

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment