Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Top Ten Series I Would Like To Start but Haven't Yet


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted at The Broke and The Bookish

Top Ten Series I would like to start but haven't yet

1. The Wicked Series by Janet Evanovich

2. Blackbird Sisters Mysteries by Nancy Martin

3. Donut Shop Mysteries by Jessica Beck

4. Chocoholic Mysteries by JoAnna Carl

5. Angie Amalfi Mysteries by Joanne Pence

To read with my five year old son-

6. The Elephant & Piggie Series by Mo Willems

7.  If You Give.... by Laura Numeroff

8. Walter The Farting Dog Series by William Kotzwinkle

9. How Do Dinosaurs by Jane Yolen ( We have started this series and would like to finish it)

10. Click Clack Series by Doreen Cronin ( We have started this series and would like to finish it)

2 comments:

  1. The Walter books are probably the stupidest books on the planet but my boys love them. Of course, I can't say that "f" word so it's Walter the Tooting Dog around here. Strangely enough, the one that can read hasn't corrected me. I think that he sounded it out and realized that was a no no word with Mom. LOL Great list of series for you and for your son!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahaha. Yes, I am sure they are crazy books since that is what my son likes. We will see......... LOL.

    ReplyDelete