Saturday, March 23, 2013

Wicked Business



Wicked Business by Janet Evanovich

I was anxious to read this book after I read Wicked Appetite and I am sad to say, I was not very happy with this one.Carl  the monkey was back but he seemed kinda tame and not as comical. Diesel was back with all his hotness but I did not feel the chemistry between him and Lizzy this time. Glo was still doing spells but they were not funny. Wulf was not himself and the stone adventures were not as good.

I do hope the next one will follow more like the first one. Don't get me wrong, it was still a good book but I want a book that makes me want to cry if I have to put it down. I want to be fully captivated in the book and have my real life fade away, this one simply did not do that for me. But have no fear, I am still anxiously awaiting the next one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment