Friday, March 8, 2013

Max's Easter Surprise


Max & Ruby, Max's Easter Surprise by Rosemary Wells

I gave this book to my five year old son, let him read it on his own and this review is from him. I typed exactly what he said and did not add anything to it. I hope you enjoy his review!

"Ruby and Louise were painting Easter eggs because this book is about Easter. There are Easter Eggs on almost every page! The characters are Ruby, Max and Louise. This book was also about Max's toys because he gave the eggs to his toys and then he made a parade!

I love this book because it is fun and I love Max and Ruby. I am going to go read it again!"

4 comments:

  1. Aww, so cute! Good job!

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. He said "Thank you"

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Max and Ruby too :)
    My son has four of the board books and we watch the episodes on Netflix.

    You have done a great job reviewing this book, very well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww - so very sweet. I'm nine yet I can't help myself from watching a little Max and Ruby now and then!!! Very very very very very etc cute!

    ReplyDelete