Thursday, March 14, 2013

Which Is Round? Which Is Bigger?



Which Is Round? Which Is Bigger? By Mineko Mamada

This interactive book uses animals to show differences in objects. You choose which of the two items is longer, then when you turn the page you discover that there is a fun twist and what you thought was obvious, is being challenged. 

This is a very fast read but can easily be expanded to teach the concepts more. This is a great book for a teacher to use with their class. The pictures are beautiful and funny and the story is great. A fun way to teach!!!

Review from my 5 year old son- "This book is funny. I like the silly animals and they kept tricking me!"

***This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review.***


2 comments:

  1. Ah, cute :-) Those tricky animals, you couldn't be up to them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!!

      From my son- "they were so so so so tricky!!!"

      Delete