Sunday, March 17, 2013

Read-A-Thon Progress

So far for the read-a-thon, Max has finished the following books all by himself, He gave his rating in the parenthesis. 

I Can Read With My Eyes Shut! By Dr. Seuss (Loved)
The Math Of Baseball by Ian F. Mahaney (Kinda liked and kinda didn't)
Disney Cars, Go, Go, Go! by Melissa Lagonegro (LOVED)
The Gingerbread Boy by Paul Gladone (didn't like it cuz the fox ate the gingerbread boy! It is a bad book!)
The Children's Dinosaur Encyclopedia by Professor Michael J. Benton (LOVED. It is AWESOME)

The ones Max started but has not finished yet:

Miles and Miles of Reptiles by Dr. Seuss
Caillou Makes A Snowman by Roger Harvey
Why Oh Why Are Deserts Dry? by Tish Rabe

The ones I read to Max:

Caillou, Day Care by Christine L'Heureux (It was awesome but sad for Caillou)
Caillou, A New Family by Christine L'Heureux (Kinda cool)
Mac And Cheese by Sarah Weeks (Funny)
Mac And Cheese and the Perfect Plan by Sarah Weeks (oh so funny!)

Myself...... I have finished 

Secrets by Robin Jones Gunn
Born To Blog by  Mark Schaefer and Stanford Smith.
Wicked Business by Janet Evanovich



3 comments:

  1. Max must be in the lead for the most books read during the Read-A-Thon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From Max- "really? I am reading the most? I like that and I am going to go read more!"

      Delete