Friday, March 22, 2013

The Baby Bargain



The Baby Bargain by Jennifer Apocada

A woman and man have a great time, he leaves, she finds out she is pregnant. Knowing that he never wanted a family, she did not contact him and was raising their son as a single mother. When her son is 2, the man comes back into town to handle a few things and they meet back up. Will she tell him about his son? Will he stick around? Is this going to be a family? I am not going to answer those questions for you, you will have to read it to find out!

This book is not a book I would have typically picked up but the cover caught my attention and I wanted to read it. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised and guess what? There was even a little mystery in it! YAY!!!! I love some mystery! Don't get me wrong, it was still a romance but I was glad there was a real story line to it!

I found this to be a good book. Easy to get into and hard to put down. I wanted to see how it ended, even though I already knew how it would go. Now, if someone can tell me where I can find a man like this............

***I was given this book by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review***

No comments:

Post a Comment