Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Show Must Go On!



Three Ring Rascals, The Show Must Go On!, Written by Kate Klise and Illustrated by M. Sarah Klise.

This children's chapter book goes through the story of a mean man taking over and running a circus. He is not nice to the animals or other people and he is greedy. As you read through the pages, you find out just how bad he is. Can he turn his behavior around? Will the animals be saved? Will the circus survive? I am not going to spoil it for you, you will have to go and read the book yourself and find out!

I personally thought this book was very cute. I loved the story line and it has some great life lessons in it. I did NOT like that there was some name calling, nothing overly bad, but name calling just the same and that is NOT something that I want to teach my son or let him read. But other than that, it was cute. There was alot of comedy and the mice were my favorite characters of this book.

Review from my five year old son-This book was funny. I like the circus and the crow was funny and the train did really cool tricks."

****This book was given to me by the publisher in exchange for an open and honest review****

No comments:

Post a Comment